White & Translucent HDPE Wide Mouth Reagent Bottle
HDPE bottles provide perfect chemical compatibility with a wide variety of lab reagents, including most acids, bases, alcohols, aldehydes, esters, and aliphatic hydrocarbons.
|Material :||Food grade HDPE|
|Capacity :||8ml-1000ml ( 0.27oz-33.8oz )|
|Sealing Type :||Screw Cap|
|Logo :||Screen printing etc.|
|Payment :||T/T, L/C, Paypal|
|Capacity||Height (mm)||Diameter (mm)||Mouth (mm)|
|8 ml (0.27 oz)||44.7||24.8||13.8|
|15 ml (0.5 oz)||57.8||24.8||13.8|
|30 ml (1.0 oz)||61||34||21|
|60 ml (2.0 oz)||83||39||21|
|125 ml (4.2 oz)||98.7||50||28|
|250 ml (8.4 oz)||128.3||60||33|
|500 ml (16.9 oz)||163.7||73.2||43.7|
|1000 ml (33.8 oz)||195.5||92||43.7|
- The polypropylene bottle cap without an inner liner has an excellent leakproof effect.
- It can withstand the pressure in the bottle of 98kpa without liquid leakage, meeting the requirements of air transportation。
- Super low-temperature resistance can be used in the freezer as low as – 78 ℃.
- HDPE material can withstand high-temperature sterilization at 121 ℃ for 30 minutes without deformation and leakage.
- The cap is equipped with a torsion measuring design, which is suitable for an automatic canning line.