HDPE Narrow Mouth Reagent Bottle
Narrow mouth reagent bottles are designed for laboratory use that provides excellent chemical compatibility with a wide variety of lab reagents, including most acids, bases, alcohols, aldehydes, esters, and aliphatic hydrocarbons.
|Material :||Food grade HDPE|
|Capacity :||15ml-50ml ( 0.5oz-1.69oz )|
|Sealing Type :||Screw Cap|
|Logo :||Screen printing etc.|
|Payment :||T/T, L/C, Paypal|
|Capacity||Height (mm)||Diameter (mm)||Mouth (mm)|
|15 ml (0.5 oz)||58.3||24.5||17.4|
|30 ml (1.0 oz)||59.9||34||17.4|
|50 ml (1.69 oz)||71.5||39.5||17.4|
- The polypropylene bottle cap without an inner liner has an excellent leakproof effect.
- It can withstand the pressure in the bottle of 98kpa without liquid leakage, meeting the requirements of air transportation。
- Super low-temperature resistance can be used in the freezer as low as – 78 ℃.
- HDPE material can withstand high-temperature sterilization at 121 ℃ for 30 minutes without deformation and leakage.
- The cap is equipped with a torsion measuring design, which is suitable for an automatic canning line.